Kyruus’ patient-provider matching solutions enable health systems to take a data-driven approach to improving patient access, referral management, and capacity utilization.
We help our clients more effectively and efficiently match patients with providers across distributed networks.
Kyruus’ technology platform is designed from the ground up to serve as the operating system for patient-provider matching for large, distributed hospital and health care delivery systems. Our solutions deliver the following outcomes:
- Improved referral precision and quality – Traditionally, we observe that up to 25% of specialist referrals may be sent to the wrong type of provider, and that many referring providers lack the fundamental knowledge of who is in their provider network, and what their unique clinical qualifications are. Our purpose-built search and business rules engine enables patients to get to the right provider across large, distributed networks of both employed and affiliated providers.
- Provider engagement and satisfaction - Our protocol and profile data management solutions provide physicians with the control they seek to be able to practice at the tops of their licenses, while also contributing to system-wide goals related to access and productivity.
- Scalable system-wide provider search & scheduling applications - Kyruus creates a single source of truth for provider and scheduling protocol data, to minimize application proliferation and total cost of ownership across health system enterprises, and streamline service delivery.
- Differentiated user experience – Whether used by patients, scheduling administrators, or referring physicians, our applications and search capabilities enable powerful, yet intuitive user experiences for finding and connecting patients to the right providers.
- Novel analytics – Our demand- and supply- side analytics enable organizations to better understand patient and provider behaviors and opportunities for optimization.