Provider networks are increasingly looking for new ways to better coordinate referrals and improve the patient experience while reducing the cost of care delivery in the age of accountable care.
In the era of novel reimbursement models and shifting care settings, healthcare providers need to implement methods for maintaining a “tight ship”. Kyruus provides tools and services to help coordinate the specialist referral and narrow network development process for organizations engaging in accountable care.
Benefits of Kyruus Solutions in Care Coordination:
- Educate referring physicians about high-quality in-network options at the point of referral to reduce leakage and optimize care coordination
- Use analytics and benchmarking to identify key providers in your referral networks
- Data-driven physician and care team selection ensure clinically appropriate care
- Scheduling functionality facilitates well-coordinated treatment pathways and decreases patient wait times
- Integrated “smart data” platform matches patient need to physician expertise, reducing unnecessary appointments and wasted patient / physician time