Solutions > Regulatory Compliance
There is a new standard for what you need to know about your physicians.
- Up to 80% of physicians receive payments from industry every year
- Studies show that physicians may omit up to 52% of their industry interactions in disclosure forms
- 65% of physicians expect their employers to help them monitor and dispute the over 2,000,000 industry payment disclosures now available in the public domain
How do you monitor and verify data in the oversight of physician-industry and physician-hospital interactions?
Public data monitoring
- Media Mentions. Proactive alerting of physician activity and public mentions that may pose compliance or reputation risk to your institution.
- Industry Interaction Analyses. Monitoring and dynamic assembly of public staff profiles from 1,000's of public data sources, including physician-industry payments, media mentions, outside professional activities, ownership interests, and disciplinary actions.
- Workflow & NIH FCOI Management. Cost-effective technology and data management services that reduce your organization's administrative costs. Includes public data monitoring and administrative alerts for potential significant financial interests (SFI) for researchers
- Active Monitoring and Notifications. Monitoring of public and self-reported information, with notifications when a policy limit is exceeded. Know what is out there so you are in control.
- Public Data Discrepancy Adjudication. Provide services to your staff to dispute and reconcile public industry payment disclosures.